Olamide becomes first music act to own TV Station in Africa



Science Student crooner, Olamide Adedeji has launched a Television Station named Voice of the Street (VOTS). The YBNL Boss is the first music act in Africa to own a TV station.

The Rapper who recently announced proposed marriage to his long time baby mama made this known via his Instagram page on Thursday, March 15, 2018, which is also his birthday.

"It's been all joy and blessings for me since I started my journey to being the man I dreamt to be. Though I had a lot of hurdles and setbacks, I kept moving because I was certain of what was inside of me. Today is another special day marking the beginning of another special year in my life and I also have the privilege of owning a T.V station that would change the face of entertainment in Africa.

"As one of the first African entrepreneurs to own a channel, I am giving out 100 decoders (PLAY TV) to the first 100 people to get to PLAY TV's premise today. Each decoder comes with a fully paid one-year subscription to say thank you for standing by me. Thank you for your love and support. We shall celebrate more greatness," The rapper who recently signed a deal with Plat Tv wrote.

Olamide also promise to give out 100 decoders to fans who can visit the Tv station head quarters in Lagos.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 facts about O TO GE slogan and the collapse of Saraki's dynasty

Fact emerge, President Jonathan falsified his age

Why violence took place in Saraki's Community- Head of Community

Stop using and dumping PDP members, Mu’azu threatens Jonathan

Breaking:ANN Expel traitors , ratify Alliance with people's trust

Lagos before Nigeria By Abdulrazaq O Hamzat

Igbo is not good to be president of Nigeria?