I do not know Gbemi Saraki



I do not know Gbemi Saraki and she doesn't know me. I have never seen Gbemi Saraki and she has never seen me. I have never spoken to Gbemi Saraki ans she has never spoken with me. But I ask for fairness and respect, not for Gbemi Saraki, but for everyone, including you.

This is why I am called Mr.Right.

When you hear people call me Mr.Right, it is not because I am always right, but because i always stand for truth and human rights.

Ladies and Gentlemen,
Did I ask the opposition to give Gbemi Saraki ticket to run for office? No.
Did I ask you to support Gbemi Saraki? No.
Did I ask you, not to hold Gbemi accountable for her 12 years at the National Assembly? No.

So, what did I ask from the opposition? Treat everyone, including Gbemi Saraki fairly and justly.

Few days ago, when I published an essay titled ‘’Gbemi Saraki and Kwara opposition’’, I was bombarded with messages and calls, from friends and associates. Few minutes after the essay was published, the calls started coming in. The first call I received was from Kwara Must Change coordinator, who called to inquire what I have just published. He has not even read it.

According to him, in the last few minutes, he has received several calls from some of our members from more than 3 local governments, saying I have praised Gbemi Saraki in a new article. They want to know what is happening. He wasn’t aware of the essay so he could not really respond to what was happening. I explained to him that I didn’t praise Gbemi, I couldn’t have done that. All I did, was to ask for fair treatment of a human being, who is born free and equal in rights and dignity. I asked him to go read the article so he could understand.

Reading through responses of our respect Kwara Must Change members on the platform, I could tell that many do not really like the article. Actually, they misunderstood the article. They thought that I was asking Gbemi be given a ticket to run for office. But this is far from what I said. What I said is simple, treat her fairly and justly. I said, do not abuse her, because you do not like her father. I said do not insult her, because of the sins of her brother. Just treat her fairly, like you would do to others.

When we say Kwara Must Change, we do not mean treat someone unfairly. When we say Kwara Must Change, we do not mean act to someone unjustly. By Kwara Must Change, we are guided by the words of the Quran, which say, ‘’do justice, even to your enemy’’

Of course, many of you might not really know what transpired behind the scene in 2015 that cost the opposition so much. But that should never happen again. Those who were involved already know what I am talking about. May we all be guided to the right path.

Abdulrazaq O Hamzat
Kwara Must Change

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 facts about O TO GE slogan and the collapse of Saraki's dynasty

Fact emerge, President Jonathan falsified his age

Why violence took place in Saraki's Community- Head of Community

If i speak, Nigeria will boil says ANN Chairman, as he frowns on party hijackers and godfathers

Breaking:ANN Expel traitors , ratify Alliance with people's trust

Lagos before Nigeria By Abdulrazaq O Hamzat

Igbo is not good to be president of Nigeria?