I dare not scare

I live with fear, tears and cheer, because i dare not scare
My life is hard, dread and ecstatic, because i dare not shred
I look at the oppressor in the face, with all it might, power, weapon and resources and yet show that i am here prepared
I live my life in peace and amity without angst, tremor, awe or trepidation.
It is a decision i have made to tell my fear, go to hell.
When circumstances attempt to take me hostage and get me scared, i feel elated, delirious, euphoric, rapturous, rhapsodic, athrill and beatific, why because, every thing that makes me scared often brings me something blithe, chipper, chirpy,exultant, mirthful and perky.

This is why i often embrace my fear with all my hardihood, intrepidity, grit, bravura and spunk.

I am above my fear, i match it up to greatness,prodigiousness and amplitude.

Abdulrazaq O Hamzat

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 facts about O TO GE slogan and the collapse of Saraki's dynasty

Why violence took place in Saraki's Community- Head of Community

Fela Durotoye Writes ANN Chairman About Alleged Involvement With Osinbajo

Lagos before Nigeria By Abdulrazaq O Hamzat

Kwara worker commit suicide over unpaid salaries

15 THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT IGBO AND BIAFRA

WHY SHOULD BLACKS DO WHITE WEDDING?