Brymo and Asa given 3 months ultimatum to release a collabo



@Mrrightsng has given the duo of Brymo and Asa 3 months (90 days) to release a song together.

I twitted at the two artist as follows:

Dear @BrymOlawale and @Asa_official I am tired of hearing pon pon music this few days.

I am giving both of you just 3 months (90 days) to give us a wonderful collabo. Don't get me wrong please,pon pon music is sweet,but it doesn't last. I need a song i can listen to forever.Dont fail.

Both singers are considered best song writers in Nigerian music, but have never worked together before.

Do you think the two singers should release a song together? Let me hear your views

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Check out Nigeria Peace Index

Trending video of extrajudicial killings by soldiers unfortunate, says FPP

Obasanjo Legacy: Lest We Forget (Part 4)

EXCLUSIVE: Nigerian Army releases academic records to Buhari

Obasanjo Legacy: Lest We Forget (Part 2)

2019: Middle Belt denounce Atiku, stick to Olawepo-Hashim

Exclusive Report: APC allegedly deployed N1.3Billion hush money to stop Hashim, as Fela Durotoye got N750milion to split ANN?