YBNL princess have the magic

Temmi Ovwasa, the one and only YBNL princess recently released a thought provoking culturally induced tract that is titled Bamidele. The latest single followed the pattern of her 2 previous tracks, Afefe and Jabole. Apart from Jabole, which was her debut single under YBNL and not so unique, Afefe and Bamidele are 2 great songs that were not promoted enough to catch the audience’s attention. If you ask me, YBNL should not allow Afefe go like that with such a little attention to a great song, Temmie should do a remix and promote that song seriously. When I first heard Afefe, I told myself that this would be a hit song if properly promoted. I was expecting to watch the song on all the music promoting TV channels, but it never made it. Everything mostly ended online. Even on her Youtube channel, Afefe had less than 30k views. I can’t understand why a song like Afefe was not given the required promotion. That song is magical and spiritual. There is nothing that would prevent a properly promoted Afefe from making it to Naija top 10 on any channel, be it MTV, Sound City, Hip TV, Nigezie and others. It pained me that such a great song quickly went unheard of by the vast majority of the public, who are yearning for good songs. Then came Bamidele, another classic track from Temmie. I didn’t feel the song at first, probably due to the kind of non stimulating production, but soon after, Bamidele became my favorite track. Hardly does any day pass by without me watching the video of Youtube. Trust me, the song might not be catchy at first, it might not even make you dance, but upon listening to it properly, you will naturally fall in love. It will make you min len ge, apologies to non Yoruba speakers. With my current connection to this Bamidele track despite my earlier miss feeling, I have no doubt that the YBNL princess have the magic to become an A list artist in Nigeria, Africa and the world. All she needed right now is adequate promotion and the opportunity to be heard. Listen to her new track Bamidele and go back to last single Afefe. They are both wonderful tracks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 facts about O TO GE slogan and the collapse of Saraki's dynasty

Fact emerge, President Jonathan falsified his age

Why violence took place in Saraki's Community- Head of Community

Breaking:ANN Expel traitors , ratify Alliance with people's trust

Lagos before Nigeria By Abdulrazaq O Hamzat

Igbo is not good to be president of Nigeria?

Kwara worker commit suicide over unpaid salaries